Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm beginning to see

I smoke way too much. A pack o day? Are you serious right now?
You're so typical
With your gun belt
Walking to your house is like walking into the inquisition
The cameras
The spying
What is that you've been hiding?
Tell me here.
Before you beckon me in
Before I have to refuse such a sweet invitation
What the hell are you hiding in your trunk?
Is it a body?
Should I know?
Will you kill me if I peek?
Well it'll kill me if I don't
So I'm going to look
You better grab the tazer
Cause this bitch won't take no for an answer.


Also in other news. After my world peace blog here comes the one we've all been waiting for.
You think you can just treat people like the scum you are... I don't think so. I'm sorry that I had to take matters in to my own hands but that's for you. I'm not sorry I did what I did. You deserved those 4 flat tires and you'll deserve more if you dare play with fire again. Little boys never learn. Apparently you didn't get the point, You know I'm dangerous and you still reached your hand in just to be a little rebel didn't you? Well fire is dangerous and fire will burn. You got burned, and your tires were deflated. Oh well call mommy and she'll buy you some new ones. It's such a shame. Late to work? =( <---thats just for you. You need to learn I'm a dangerous bitch and you don't want to fuck with me. So the next time you see someone who's hungry and doesn't have a dime to his name I'm sure you'll give him a piece of chicken. Scumbag. If it were anyone else I wouldn't care, I'd be shocked because what kind of an asshole does that but I wouldn't be this upset. To be honest I really don't care anymore but I told you don't fuck with me, don't fuck with my family.... Well somebody didn't listen so somebody got punished. So I'm happy with you needing tires and having your car towed but next time you won't be so lucky. Next time it will be...bye bye college, bye bye job, and bye bye apartment. Trust me. You've seen my work. You've been warned.


and and and and and I still haven't gotten any replies from any programs yet... =(

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.