Wednesday, June 18, 2008

seriously? seriously?

Anyone who knows me knows that I have little triggers, things that set me off, one of them is making me continuously making me feel like a failure. At 9:30 in the morning, I DO NOT want to be bothered, leave me alone, for like 2 years I have scheduled most of my life, to fit my awful sleeping habits, I can’t sleep most nights. I usually don’t go to bed until the sun comes up, even with no distractions keeping me awake I will stare at the ceiling all night long, until about 4:47 when I can see the sky change colors. I’m pretty much okay with waking up between 10 and 1 in the afternoon, don’t invade my space, or my time. Especially by telling me what I’m doing wrong with my life, it’s obviously not your job to live mine, so don’t try to, it’s not yours, once again it’s mine. Just thought I should throw that out there. Another thing, I do have limits, one of them, is privacy. Don’t come into my area and go through my things or check up on what I’ve “been up to”. There’s a reason for every life decision I make, that reason is no business of yours. If it was you’d be a shrink. And you’re not.


and my neighbor just drove by on like a mini trick bike and I'm sitting in my driveway in my pajamas typing on a laptop. seriously? seriously!

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.