Tuesday, June 17, 2008

so about that

Just give me a call when you feel better. Have you ever felt completely jaded? I’m feeling jaded, as if everything I have right now is not what I’m supposed to have, instead of a house in the country, I’m supposed to have an APT in the city, or a house on the beach. Most definitely not this. It's not what I need, I feel like I need space, but more importantly, independence. This is not something I ever wanted for myself, I never in my life wanted a three story house, all to myself. I want a flat. I want to be rich. I want an amazing body. I don't want this. Here, I write, I feel so lonely, but I write. I don't like this at all, and I just realized this is sounding more like a lifetime drama then a blog, but it's true. In the north there's cold winters, weird grocery stores, and me. I'd much rather be in the south...trust me.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.