Thursday, June 19, 2008

stalk my life.

I stopped at the sheetz in williamsport, so judge me...I'm eating a schmisquit? and LOVING it. I'm so tired and can't wait to get home but i figured i would take a second and blog, cause im sick of driving right now. i almost didnt make it to williams sport i left the house almost ran out of gas and THANK GOD there was an M and T in sunbury otherwise i'd be crying on the side of the road. my stomach is thinner and I look hott with two "t's" today. just trust me. I miss you all so much and can't wait to be home, by the way if you don't already know, I'll be in olean tonight buying jeans, shopping that shit up...so get a hold of me, if you're in coudy I OBVIOUSLY WANNA SEE YOU BEFORE I LEAVE AGAIN!!! love you bitches!...p.s. my phone IS on and in FULL working order, which means texts pref call please... ;)

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.