Tuesday, August 11, 2009

GOD!

I'm a high class hooker without a cause.
I use notepad for everything. So life has been insane since the beginning of the music festival I'm creating we're now a couple hundred strong. In 5 days? A couple hundred people want to help...that's insane. There's really one person who I want to be involved in this but he's been to busy lately. he emailed me this morning but I'm too nervous to email him back... so if you're reading this I won't write you an email back... atleast I don't think I will. The fact that you ignored my voicemail justifies my nervousness. So call me...we'll talk. I am on hiatus with my boyfriend wtf? I don't know but I just got back from making out with travis in the giant parking lot. I need 100+ acres and my mind is all over the place. Ya know back to the one person, he's one person who I know beyond the shadow of a doubt would def understand the fest and really get whats going on and I know he could be a vital part, should be I should say, and I know that he would be of amazing assistance. Will he do it? probably not because he only msg's me now when he's on vacation and wants to fuck me, And that sucks. But hey he helped me in fla and I still haven't paid him back so I guess I can't really justify my bitching. I need some help I really do. I need to vent. I really do. I have way to much going on in my mind right now and the funny thing is nobody I know has any idea of what I've been up to. I'm in major trouble. And I'm in wayyyy over my head and I am in a really bad position that I don't want to be in. It scares me to death.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.