Saturday, August 1, 2009

I bust tha windos out ya car

&&&I'm not even jewish. I never blog anymore but here's what's going on today...

Roni died this morning. I'm dealing. I'm angry.
I'm dealing. Grief sucks.
I guess I'm in my own form of shiva.

I just had to get that out there... this is what's going on lately...


I started working with this investor who wants to market my hemp shoes in hawaii. He's putting a business together for me but I honestly would rather do this with someone who I know better. Someone who really just gets me. I also want to go to burning man but right now money's a little tight. I'm working on making my life better everyday. I'm going to start working as an aerobics instructor and as a waiter. I need money and I need something more fulfilling. It's so lonely out here when you don't know anyone!

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.