Tuesday, May 12, 2009

For people who haven't been through it.

I need to be honest... Music is my life. I'd rather have music than last words. I can only pray that my last words are written into music so that maybe I can live on through music, which kept me alive. Music is like my blood. Music moves me. It means I'm alive. If the music is playing I'm feeling alive, I'm breathing and I'm tasting the very notes inside. Music is the broken heart, the overjoyed feeling, the sadness that fills the air, the lull before I sleep. Music is the calm before the storm, and the raging of the wind inside of me. Me without music? Ha. I live for the songs I sing. They're sung because I'm alive to sing them. I'm serious. I don't think anyone...ever...has ever really understood me. Why do I want to go to new orleans? for the music. Simply put. I know that I'll find some happiness there. Even if it's nothing but just sitting on a dock with some homeless guy listening. It's what I want to do and I'll be damned if I don't do it. That's the end of the honesty. I'll lie to you later.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.