Wednesday, May 13, 2009

yay 201st post!

Okay so I can practically hear you all "shut up about music already" But ya know what? I have some more to write yet. I just wanted to throw out there that one of the most fulfilling moments in life are working out a song by ear. It just makes me happy when the notes/chords/whatevers match. Anyone who knows me knows I see sheet music and make pictures out of it. I think sheet music is just ridiculous all the dots, lines, and symbols with funny words. Yea totally not me. At all. I just can't stand the thought of going by sheet music, Okay so anyways the first most fulfilling in the world is when you save someone, A guy in a car accident, a heart attack victim that you've worked for 20 minutes or a little kid who's bleeding out. It's a crazy feeling so in honor of the fact that I've been in such a good mood lately and just flat out happy I'm going to make a list of things that make me happy. and in honor of my 201st post... 50 things... I should make it 201 but seriously who's going to read that? haha let's see if I can do this.
1 Music
2 Jolie rouge
3 Waking up to sunshine streaming in my window
4 Cotton sheets
5 My mother.
6 Carlicious
7 Whoppers =) I always feel guilty after though...but still good feeling
8 Swimming in the ocean
9 Swimming in the ocean at night....makes me soooo happy. I don't think I've ever felt more at ease. It's like drifting with water makes you one with the earth. It's everything you've ever dreamed coming to clarity...strange but amazing. ( and no it's not like jaws you will not die but swimming in ocean at night...well idk maybe you could but not via shark bite/attack/eating )
0 M&M's
1 Working with my hands
2 Getting dirty
3 The sun
4 Spring Water...makes me super happy
5 Being eco friendly
6 The way my life is going
7 Good music! New music!
8 Accepting people
9 Dancing
0 Walking out in the middle of nowhere and finding just a single pretty flower. It's like you're sharing a moment with it. You might be the only human that flower will ever see and the fact that all that beauty will someday disappear into the circle of life is just amazing... Not sure if any of that one made sense.
1 FRESH SEAFOOD!
2 Pirates
3 Italian anything. I love italian culture
4 New orleans anything, Zydeco music, Cajun food. seriously...dream come true.
5 Writing
6 Singing at the top of my lungs all by myself...sometimes even when people can hear me. I do it on bad days and it makes them good days
7 Writing my own rules and not following anyone elses
8 Good tech support people
9 MEETING NEW PEOPLE....big one right there. I love meeting new people ask anyone who knows me, I make friends EVERYWHERE...for reals ask carly!
0 Whispering and shouting at really inappropriate times
1 Jessie dog.
2 rolling around in soft grass
3 hugs
4 My moms apple pie...seriously LOVE IT. Can't live without it.
5 waterparks&pools
6 Spending time with my brothers
7 My brothers
8 daydreaming
9 The thought of one day fathering a child
0 ANYTHING CIRCUS like italian circus and foreign talents
1 Travel.
2 Did I mention the beach?
3 Sleeping in
4 Bike riding
5 Finding new talents within myself
6 The sound of a piano in a very empty room - The sound of me releasing my emotion on the keys... I'm sorry to all the pianos I wailed on...you've made me very happy in the past...which brings me to the idea that I want an organ now that's the new thing I really want to learn to play and organ and before I lose the chance I want my grandma to teach me. My mom can teach me the accordion.
7 Letting it out
8 Blogging...is that cheating?
9 Breakfast with my BFF. ( at night)
0 Being alive.
****soul food.****
okay so those are just some of them....
=)
p.s. I've been rolling on jolie so much today, she's really given it to me. I'm just loving it. She makes me feel awesome and I'm serious....she might not be you...but she looks just like you.
She definitely takes away the loneliness.
Jolie is like the perfect girl. She's simple yet sophisticated. She's pleasant but plain. She's a student but mostly a teacher. And she's just got the thing. That I want to snuggle with an accordion thing. For real...she makes me so happy. It's awesome. I was laying down on the couch playing her and I just didn't want to let her go. No lie. She's perfect in every way except for the pain...she's totally worth it though. No lie my shoulders are in so much pain everything in/on/around my torsoe hurts like a mofo because I pick her up and as bad as the pain is I can't stop playing her. The feeling she gives me is just pure ecstasy...it's complicated. Like I said, I don't think there's a soul alive who will ever understand.

xoxo
Grey

Grey <3's Jolie. 4evuh
God I am so gay

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.