Tuesday, May 12, 2009

sod oh may he

so I got my accordion finally. The arcadia. However the bass buttons dont work and I really want to expand my musical knowledge with a pirates concertina or a push button sqeezebox. Both are really inexpensive. I just don't make the right amount of cash. I dont make enough lol. I've really been jamming on the keyboard accordion though. I named her jolie rouge. Meaning Jolly Red. She's amazing. i've been jamming on her for hours since I got her from my moms but still...I NEED A PUSH BUTTON SQUEEZEBOX. It's driving me nuts. I think about it all the time. Ya know music is so wierd. You get this passion for it and all of the sudden all you can think about, dream about, sing about is music on your mind. It's like the homesick feeling you feel your first day at camp when you can't play. Sometimes it's like when I can't play the piano I get sad because it's like not being able to be near the love of your life. Music truly is the love of my life. I'd be happy with no man in my life. Just music. It keeps me company at night, it consoles me when I'm sad and it definitely helps me cope and get rid of anger. It's pretty damn awesome. I think I'll just give up dating and stick with music. I just need my god damn accordion, car, apt. and sewing machine... Oh boy

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.