Friday, May 8, 2009

me you the accordion and I

hi there, I know...it's been a while.

I come to you from the land of the ambulanzo...i've been working 5 / 13 hr days & 2 / 24 hr days a week.... I love my life. it's amazing... I have no life anymore which means I have no time to work on my music which is really upsetting seeing that I need music in order to survive. It bothers me that I have no time anymore it's like leaving your child at day care...the separation anxiety kills you but I don't want it to go away. I really need more time to work on music...other than just a day on the weekend which I don't have now... so so so I really want to buy an accordion but they're so expensive. I want this honhor more than anything else in the world, it's pretuned which would save me like 6300$$$ yes that 6300$$$ lots of mulah and it's only 300$$ after shipping and handling... I need it. I'm working on my accordion skills and I must say I'm not the worst in the world but I'm also not the best. I get like homesick just thinking about it. I know that tonight I will speed home to the piano and play until I can't keep my eyes open stumble to the couch feeling saddened because I don't have enough hours in the day and fall asleep sad. =( If I had an accordion I could play at work in between calls. That's really what I want. I need something I can bring to work and play which is why I want to invest in my very first accordion but I have to buy a car right now so I can work and my mom can at the same time...things are tight and borderline miserable. I hate working 91+ hrs a week depending on what my bosses want and hating my job and having no time and getting paid SHIT literally I would make more hourly at the piggly wiggly. No lie. No life. No energy. No sleep. No music. It's scary as hell...and it's sad. Without music where is the life?


Grey

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.