Monday, May 4, 2009

uhm just a little bit

well let's see okay, so I haven't updated because I've been on vaca so here's the post...a survey. miss you guys!


1. What was the highlight of your week? The weekend with the girls
2. Whose car were you in last? carly's & tamecas
3. When is the next time you will kiss someone? The morning...my madre, she's making me breakfast =)
4. What color shirt are you wearing? black
5. How long is your hair? Short!
6. Are you good looking? What?!?! Why even ask that?
7. Last movie you watched? Sweeney todd? I think? No, the craft.
8. Who were you with? Carlicious
9. Last thing you ate? a brownie
10. Last thing you drank? mt. dew
11. When was the last time you had your heart broken? forever ago
12. Who came over last? carly & meeca
13. Are you happy right now? yea... I'm okay
14. What did you say last? Goodnight...
15. Where is your phone? on my chest
16. What color are your eyes? Green as grass
17. Are you left-handed? Nope...def right
18. Spell your name without vowels: Grysn Haha I like it.
19. Do you have any pets? 3 Dogs and my moms boyfriend
20. Favorite Vacation? The sea.
21. What do you dislike currently? The list goes on...
22. What are you listening to? The john butler trio peaches and cream...live...so chill. go listen
23. If you could have one thing right now what would it be? A new phone number...
24. What is your favorite scent? The smell of clean laundry by the ocean, drying on the line, the sea salt and fresh linens...nothing like it.
25. Who makes you happiest? The small things
26. What were you doing at midnight last night? I don't know...watching tv
27. When is your birthday? March 3rd
28. Who has the same phone as you? I honestly don't know anyone with the exact same phone
29. Last time you went swimming in a pool? God....Feb
30. Do you read your horoscope? haha I did tonight go figure...but usually never
31. Where was the last place you bought something? Starbucks....no, walmart.
32. How do you feel about your hair right now? Uhm... comfortable
33. Do you bite your nails? Sometimes.
34. Do you have any expensive jewelery? Yes sir
35. Do you have any expensive clothing? some but as far as that goes this year I made it a resolution to recycle and wear second hand clothing and I'm doing quite well with it, stuff fits better, there's always a story behind it, I'm giving back and enjoy being eco friendly...smartest choice I've ever made!
36. Myspace or facebook? Ewwww neither.
37. How fast have you driven a car? !@) figure it out
38. Have you ever smoked? currently do
39. What was or is your favorite subject in school? hated high school but I would have to say I looked forward to health the most...and J&P
40. Do you have Verizon? Yes
41. What type of boy or girl do you usually fall for? The dumb sweet ones.
42. Do you have any hidden talents? yes. I can juggle as well as most circus performers... I know lots of tricks and I can walk on stilts.
43. Favorite Song? Jumper by Third Eye Blind
44. Do you like to sing at all? I love to sing it all
45. Dream Job? corporate executive who hates his job. To be honest...doctors without borders.
46. Where does most of your family live? Northern area
47. Are you an only child or do you have siblings? Muchos Muchachos siblingas
48. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled? over all nah but by my mother....oh yes
49. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up? why am I waking up again?
50. Do you drink? Sometimes
51. Know any other languages? Sign language and fluent spanish as you've seen
52. Ever write a coded message? haha I can write in phonecian no lie!
53. Have you ever been IN a wedding? Yes
54. Do you have any children? Haha yes I'm like octodad
55. Did you take a nap today? No
56. Who has the same birthday as you? Jessica biel? and my supervisor
57. Ever met anyone famous before? Yes
58. Do you want to be famous one day? I'd love to but I wouldn't sell my soul to be.
59. Any Pet Peeves? Too many to list... I'm texting one right now =)
60. Are you multitasking right now? nah not really
61. Do you like Brittany Spears? Love her and not how you think...I love her because she needs love...anyone who's gone through that much can always use an extra hug
62. What is your least favorite chore? I don't do chores but I guess washing dishes?
63. Last place you drove your car? Walmart
64. Ever been out of the country? yes
65. Where were you born? Warsaw New York
66. Could you handle being in the military? haha could they handle me?
67. What is your average cell phone bill? somewhere betwwen 2oo and 3oo
68. Who are you thinking about right now? None of your business
69. When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard? all day today...with my girls
70. How many pairs of shoes do you own? currently hopefully under 15
71. Are your toes always painted? haha they currently are black...go figure
72. How many piercings do you have? 2
73. What are you doing today? working in 13 hours
74. Have you ever been gambling? haha yes
75. When is the last time you updated your page? God, who knows?
76. Do you like rollercoasters? LOVE THEM!
77. Have you ever been to disneyland or world? yes disneyworld 4 times... would love to go back...even just for a day. I think about it more often than you think
78. Do you have a favorite cartoon character? Mickey
79. Last thing you cooked? Me cook? Probably fettucini
80. How's the weather? It's night time and its calm
81. Do you e-mail? constantly
82. What's the stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? dove into the ocean
83. Last time you were sick? this morning
84. What states have you lived in? NY VA PA WV SC NC FLA GA IO take that.
85. Do you wish you could move? ish....
86. Do you take quizzes? I hate quizzes...I left high school for a reason
87. What is your dream car? Mini cooper...which I'll hopefully own soon
88. Have you ever wanted someone you cant have? who hasn't
89. If you could be anywhere right now where would it be? five years ahead... in my house, on the beach working towards a greater goal
90. Are you happy with your life? No. I should be but I haven't done enough, I haven't lived and I haven't made a difference...when I do...then maybe.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.