Saturday, May 16, 2009

You're the sweet song he plays every day

I don't want you to go. I'm not okay with saying goodbye...But when he calls you home & into his arms again, When he's ready to embrace you with the warmth of the humble sun and the peace of the deep blue sea. I'll be ready to let you go, to join him in a place where the o2 is no longer a concern and where breakfast at his table is more than just bacon and eggs. He's setting a place for you in heaven at a table where you'll look into the most calming eyes you've ever seen. The eyes of a saviour, the saviour in white who's waited for you...for years. He's waited to see your face across from his...for so long. If he's ready to see it, I pray for the ability to let you go. He's been bottling every tear you've ever wept for 79 years. I'm sure he's looked upon each with sympathy unfathomable. I'm sure he's put a warming touch to each bottle with love you've never known. He's framed every smile on a wall that's all your own, his to look at with every sunrise. I want you to be able to run into his arms without a second thought, backward glance, or care in the world. I want you to see what heaven is like and meet my family there. I know they'd love every fiber of you. More than anything I want you to know peace. I want you to know the peace of heaven, the love of a saviour who hasn't taken a second of your life for granted and has known every trouble you've dealt with in every way. I want you to see it roni. I pray this world won't keep these chains on you forever. I pray that you'll run to him soon. I know that when you see all that's in store the white walls will fade and the sweetest breath of fresh air will enter your lungs bringing joy and a sense of belonging...you've felt out of place and alone...for too long. I want you to know peace. I pray someday we'll see the crystal waters together and laugh down a road paved with gold. I will someday hold your hand again in heaven. Someday.... I really do love you. I love you more than most but I can't bear to be selfish and want you here/ He wants you there. You're the apple of his eye and if I know one thing is true...you're the reason he wakes up every morning. you'll bring a new sense of humor to heaven i just know it. I pray I'll see you there.

Always with love
Greyson dale

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.