Friday, October 31, 2008

Drama, the rape victim, heartache, and respect.

Maybe you won't end up like him...
then again maybe you will, it's been a long night, once again it's 5am and I'm up because I went out, everything was fine, until the drama started....one person then the other and I didn't want to say goodnight to anyone so I left, and ended up coming back to say goodnight to everyone, cause everyone seemed to be upset. I ran into a woman who had just been beaten up and raped... the cops took her home after they cancelled my ambulance that I called. It was awesome. I felt so great that they didn't help at all. she's back in the same place she was attacked. she said she's going to kill herself. I move on,dealt with more drama, and drama, and drama. Left and came back....to say goodbye, dealt with more drama said goodbye. Finally make it home, while enroute to the house I was slammed in the face with more drama, I didn't care, I moved on. Lay down, get ready for bed, roni's in trouble the upstairs plumbing went to shit and there was water pouring into the downstairs. I really can't deal with tonight...too much. This woman was the first domestic abuse/rape victim that I got close to...she trusted me. she was different from every other woman in the world...I could see it in her eyes, she was in so much pain, a mother and grandmother of one, she had so much on her shoulders. it all came loose tonight. I can tell you honestly right now I've never seen hurt like this. it was like someone had set her heart ablaze, and it burned out leaving only ashes, you could see the smoulder smoke so clearly in her brown eyes. as if her eyes were starved for oxygen to fuel the once burning fire. she was in tears all night...all I could do was hold her. apparently she's a frequent flyer with the police and She's been in trouble before. All I wanted for her was everything. I wanted to give her everything, safety, love, affection, a home, peace and happiness. she may never find it. she may never get what she deserves but, as a woman, she's lost. and I couldn't give her a map to save my life. I hope someday she finds everything she's looking for and everything she deserves. I swear to God as long as I live I'll never forget linda............................thats my night. I know ridiculous huh??? Goodnight world i need sleep.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.