Sunday, October 12, 2008

Why am I writing this at 4am? Because i'm depressed and vulnerable now sit down and listen

If only, I could just find someone, that I could connect with. Someone who gets me. Someone honest. Someone understanding. Someone real. I want the guy that's not afraid of rejection, who's not afraid of change, who's willing to move on, and can't wait for the future to come. The days drag on now, it's depressing. It's not like it's easy to just go and pick up another guy, it's hard as hell to even find anyone who's worth getting my number. I'm not sick of rejection, I'm sick of rejecting people. I'm over it. I'm over this whole scene. I just wish I could find a real man so to speak. I want a guy who isn't afraid to hold my hand in public. Who's not scared of crying. Isn't sickened by emotion and enjoys a good Third Eye Blind song. I want someone to go to concerts with, and the gym, and the park, and the movies, and I guess the mall. I want to wear conversating Halloween costumes with my guy. I want someone who's going to be honest and a real man about things. I can't stand dating wussies. If you can't stick up for me at the gym, you're not worth my time. Not like I would ever need you to, it's just the gym can be risky and anyone you're going to fight there...is going to bring a fight. I hate sissy guys who should have been born a girl, I love them as friends. But honestly I can't stand trying to talk to them half the time because it's never a conversation...it's a production. I just want a real guy, who's kinda cute, doesn't have to be. I want him to be honest, caring, sensitive, understanding, a legal american citizen, a good kisser, in love with reading, able to read, cook, show up on time, stay fresh and clean, look good bummy, open minded to the people and ideas the world has to offer, a non supporter of war, enfatuated with music, so intune, a critic, sarcastic, funny, romantic, a normal, rational, breathing, nonalcoholic or drug dependant, noncliny, noncodependant, height and weight proportianate, average human being with a nervous tick.
That's it, I don't even care if you just need a visa, I need you and that's all that matters.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.