Sunday, October 12, 2008

it's 4:01 God Damn it

So random story about tonight, me and my friend alex were met up with 4 people that we sort of knew tonight at the theme park and we were conversating while they were in the same line we were going to get in. we weren't planning on jumping line honestly I have big issues with it. So we were just talking to them and this guy hollers to us. "Hey boys, this is the line and you're not cutting it." So i just yelled back, "hey dude that's cool, we're not jumping we're just chatting with some friends, we'll join the line when we're done. simmer down!" so then he kept going and I had to be mean so in front of everyone I said "Hey look I don't know what you're issue is but you keep repeating yourself like rainman we're going to keep talking to our friends, it's not a crime, you can't stop us. and i'm sorry if you're hurt that I don't care about what you say, just simmer it down." He kept going... so finally I said "okay asshole my heart bleeds black for you, if you have such an issue with us standing here you can drive yourself home and slice your night away with a boxcutter, for all I care you can bleed out on your bathroom floor. Have a great night and simmer the fuck down." Finally he shut up, as did like 30 people in the line we were in they all just kinda stared at me, and I just gave them the sorry this guys an asshole. so we start walking away and I hear faggot. I was like bitch you're going down so I screamed at the top of my lungs at the crowd "Attention, could I get everyone's attention please! this kind gentleman seems to have an issue with me conversating with my friends before we head to the back to experience it ourselves. now his selfless devotion to this line and it's saddening long length has annoyed me to no end, which is why I am now moving to the back where the sun can shine on him for this good deed and the world can be set right. could we all give a round of applause to this kind man for this great act of good citisenship??? -I was the only one that clapped everyone else just stood there and snickered.- So I went up to him and said, looks like you're all alone there buddy, and do you even have a date??? NO. you don't probably because you told her she couldn't break the rules too many times capeetannn boy scout...good luck with that and enjoy the ride you selfless bastard." it was absolutely phenomenal I've never felt so refreshed in all my life.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.