Saturday, October 11, 2008

Some days I wake up, realize what's real, walk to the mirror, and wish I was someone else. I wish that I could just pack up and change every damn strand in my DNA. If only I could do it, if only it wasn't me I look at every morning it's the same old same old every single day. I'm dealing with a lot of stuff these days everything is more hectic. People are even more ridiculous than usual. I'm still alone though. I broke up with my boyfriend because we all thought he was an asshole. I took a vote from the congress in my head, also my brother and best friend couldn't stand what he was doing...strange enough, I couldn't either but was okay with it. He was getting too sketchy & I hate sketchy. It's not worth my time, and neither is he. Boys who think they're Boy stuff is more important than family or honesty are stupid. I hate boys with boy stuff. I'd rather date a girl, just because they're understanding, they get it, there's never the pressure of fitting into the guy mold. Gay guys are so gay. Doesn't it make you wish you were a better man? You're just a boy. So moving on, I'm super lonely out here, I haven't really met anyone yet, and I'm sick of this place. I want to move to a city where there's less new guy feeling...I don't know where the city of everyfitsinhere is but I'll be on mapquest for hours trying to find it. and everything will be wonderful someday...untill then I'll keep looking in the mirror wishing i had my back to the shore and not the sea

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.