Sunday, April 19, 2009

For the social worker at the needle exchange

For the self medicated and the hard to reach.

It's about to break
Break like a fever
It's about to break


Dear Stephan, I will meet you someday. And we will discuss things. Yes we will. xoxo grey


There are days when I feel so small and I feel like nobody hears me. All I have to do is play a third eye blind record and it's like; clarity. Clarity beyond what I already know. I feel third eye blind plays for me.
But they don't just play for me, they play for the me in all of us. They don't play for the crowds they play for each fan, If that makes any sense. I like doing things not so ordinary and anyone who knows me, knows I am anything but ordinary, plain or normal. Third eye blind has always given me a reason to believe and they've always given me hope and said...it's okay if you're not normal. It's okay to get emotional, it's okay to be crazy, it's okay if you don't make sense, or wanna run, or wanna be different, or can't help it, and it's okay to scream. Sometimes you just have to scream a little bit. It's okay if you don't want to be here, just be here. Just let it be. It burns like a fever but it's about to break. And that's okay.

I love third eye blind I will probably forever stay dedicated to them and I plan on getting more of their ink in the near future. It's funny because every time I see their shows I just think to myself. What an honor to have their symbol on my body. Thank you third eye blind.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.