Monday, April 20, 2009

It's called a bad mood

dude seriously. So I was in a strangely good mood today surprisingly. Listening to third eye blind really helps. So my mom and her boyfriend are leaving and I'm not moving back downstairs. Which means I'm stuck with the fucking insane bitches fuck my life. I'm not happy. I almost fucking just lost it today because they were both just completely driving me insane and kinda still are. One of these days I'm just going to leave. It's about to break like a fever. And fuck travis I don't even care. He's pissed because I ignored him for two days because he was being retarded and this week he wants to spend time with me but I'm too broke and anyone who knows me knows I don't EVER let that show. I'm always an equal and I'm a total liar. I'm always cute. I love my fake friends I don't want to lose them but sometimes it really does scare me that I might. It's insanity. My life is complete insanity although now that they're moving out I can't quite work on my music like I was planning or get away however I can finally work on my book which I think will be nice I don't know there's so much to do before they leave and they're leaving tmr. MAJOR FUCK MY LIFE.


p.s. thanks everyone for sending me a mother fucking sewing machine I fucking need one. God damn it I'm in a bad mood.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.