Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm a superhero

The sky was gold it was rose I was taking sips of it through my nose.
good morning world.
And today is a new day... My mother and her boy friend are leaving for their home today. They decided it's time to go home. I'm staying here and holding this place down. Go me! I'm such a good guy. I tell ya what. I can't just walk away. I would feel terrible I would be worried sick that something has happened and I wasn't here to save them from it or fix the problem. Even though it wouldn't happen I just know if I left they would just die of loneliness. Sometimes I think I keep them going. Nah.
Alright caroline.
Here comes the sun.
I need to get to work for the lobster guy I honestly haven't done shit but every number I call has been a dead end and of course he wants to close down the company. It's ridiculous. He needs to get shit on the road. If we don't have a website I can't do very much and I'm hoping he gets the website set up TODAY. Which I doubt will happen but whatever. I also need to get a hold of joe and make sure shit is on track. Which it probably won't be. I feel like I have to be the bitch in this business.
Excuse me while I save the world.

1 comment:

 
My name is hubert.