Wednesday, April 1, 2009

And now for my final act

Throw it away
Forget yesterday
I'm going to make
my great escape


Okay so I want out... I've decided why I'm so depressed here. I want what I want, and until I get it I'm just going to be upset about it. Basically, I'm going to pout and fuck you if you don't like it. I also realized I wasn't born to stay in one place, I was born to be on the move, to always travel. I'd like to have a base but I'd love to be a vagabond. I'm seeing more and more of my dad come out in me everyday, and other people notice as well. I conned some people last week to get in and out of some different things. Whatever. I'm also noticing how I'm cutting people out more and more and just don't care. I'm cutting all and I mean ALL the people who don't have a place in my future, because they aren't beneficial to getting there. They didn't last, big deal. The friends that I care about seeing in the future I help them in getting there. If you haven't helped me, goodbye. I've said goodbye to 7 people this week. I'm over it. I don't care, if you have nothing for me, if you want to stress me out, I don't fucking need you

1 comment:

Myself said...

CUNTFACE!!!!! Missed you! Where did you go???

 
My name is hubert.