Saturday, January 17, 2009

and 100 is an update

I've kept this blog for a while now. Yea. So this was the recap of my night.

I made plans to go to the movies with Becca because I didn't want to go alone and I really wanted to see her. I kind of wanted to have just her and me go. Well she already had plans to go to the movies with her room mate and friend, so I invited my room mate, who went with me. I didn't want to be like the 4th wheel if that makes any sense. So anyways, we all went and had a good time. Finally when the movie was over she told me she had another get together to go to, and I just thought a little bit. On the way home me and my room mate hit up a burger joint. Soon after, we pulled into our apt complex and he got a call on his cell, he made plans to go to the club. Now don't get me wrong, I don't want to tag along to anything. But all the clubs here are 21 and up, and I just kinda imagined myself coming down here and clubbing on the weekends. I have this fear that I won't be able to start a social life here, and don't think I live for getting fucked up and going to clubs...because I don't. I live for the night. I love nightlife, it's a time to relax and just enjoy. So the point is I'm a little bit lonely, but I promise I'm okay...it's just a little bit tough right now. Everything will be just fine.


I'm listening to love songs. Not the best idea but whatever.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.