Saturday, January 17, 2009

my 99th post wasted on you

I was happy laying there beside you, you whispered in my ear. You held me when I was cold, and I stared into your warm eyes, until the morning skies came creeping on the night.

I just wrote a very long and very angry blog. So angry I'm actually afraid that people will report what it was. And so I'm not sharing. Carly jo, has heard it all before and she gets me. I'm very upset about all of this. I really am. I was so upset I started to throw things and look for razors. But I'm not going to do that. Instead I'm just going to smoke another cigarette and look the other way. After I get the crying out of the way. I'm sorry Isaac. I would've told you, I promise I would've. But you weren't ready to listen, or to hear it. And so now we're here, very far away with nothing. I'm sorry that it came to this, and I'm sorry I didn't tell you when I could've. I promise. I love you.


Greyson.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.