Sunday, January 18, 2009

double kisses

So I'm going to write a book. I'm going to name it, the one that got away. By greyson van pelt. it's going to be like a realistic ficticious novelishous book about the one that got away. I don't want to spoil the ending ...I might not even tell carly. So anyways todays a really nice day, like really nice, I wanna take kayla's car to walmart I need to buy a backpack for my biking routine that I soon need to get into. I just don't want to bike all the way to walmart cause it's like 15 minutes on the expressway so I imagine if I started now I could be there at like saturday morning. Anyone want to donate a beater car? I'll even make payments if they're low enough. and sexual payments work well for me too! haha I be going 90 in a 65. HAHA I love florida. I need to go to walmart. Like now. So I'm going to go take a shower and do something with my life. P.S. I still don't have a job...i'm starting to feel like a failure boo! XOXOgrey

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.