Saturday, January 3, 2009

DearEBAYfucker

I hope you're very unhappy in life. atleast for a couple weeks. I never got the phone from you...fucker. So therefore I find you to be an asshole. Enjoy the letter. Eat shit and die.

Dear anonymous ebay seller.
So I'm leaving you negative feedback because you scammed me. I'm out 20 dollars or however much it was. I'm not happy. I wouldn't even be mad about this entire thing if you would've just told me you weren't going to send the phone in the first place. I didn't care about the money, whatever it's 20 dollars. It's the fact that I really needed this phone, and you screwed me over. Thank you, I appreciate it. I'm now going to leave you negative feedback because, you weren't honest, and you stopped replying to my messages. If I'm somehow mislead, please enlighten me of the situation. I didn't want to be mean. Now I have to leave you bad feedback and get Ebay involved because now I want my money just to prove a point. I hope you have an awesome 2009. Thanks!

and p.s. Thanks for wasting my time, I have nothing else better to do. Really. Thanks.
Go to hell, love greyson

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.