Wednesday, December 31, 2008

fight h8 in 09

the strokes - you only live once, is playing the background. Enjoy this blog.


So it's been a while, and the only reason why I'm back is A; to answer a question for my self about something someone said to me via text msg, you know who you are, thanks for falling off the face of the earth for like ever and B; to bitch my head off. Okay let's go.

So I bought a phone, we all know this. 10 days ago, once again, a fact we all know. But do you know the fucker who sold it to me still has not shipped it?!?!?!? I KNOW. seriously an entire week has gone by, and no shipping 4-5 business days MY ASS. I never even got a confirmation number. ASSHOLE. I'm pissed. Like nobodies business. God my grammar skills suck. So I'm working right now and I'm really anxious to answer this question, so I'll blog later. peace out holmes.


OH AND P.S. I hope you have a happy and safe new year, let's pray for life.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.