Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Remember me with laughter, not tears

What do I want out of life. Just a couple simple things.

I want;
To grow up, but remember what being a kid is.
To support a good cause, with my whole heart.
To find love, and to love him madly, with all my heart.
A simple wedding on the beach.
A house on the beach.
A good friend to always hold my hand when I need her.(Thanks carlyjo)
An office with my name on the door, business cards, and employees. I love power.
A mini cooper. Blue.
My lip pierced.
A couple more tattoos. All with a meaning.
To spend the rest of my life surrounded by the people I love.
A day to spend at the beach with carly. She's a sand and sun virgin.
My face on a coffee cup.
My face on a billboard.
I want to survive and help others in time of tragedy.
I want to go through life uninjured, and live past 50.
I want to be happy.
I want to live everyday to the fullest.
I want to die peacefully.
I want to make a difference.


PS I want my wedding on the shore, everyones in white, and khaki, it's a warm summer evening with a beautiful sunset to seal the deal. I want a table on the shore with the light globes from the vai vedrai scene in alegria around it and of course none of you have any idea what I'm talking about, because it's from cirque du soleil. I want like a metal wire birdcage for a center piece. That or a fish bowl. I just want one large table where me and a couple of friends can sit and laugh. I want to get married by a preacher who's easy going and chill. I want to get married in comfortable casual clothing...I really do. In a very intimate atmosphere, just me, my partner, my mom, brothers and friends. After we finish the ceremony I want to join my friends at the table to watch the sunset, and drink wine. After the wine enjoyment I want to go for a boat ride on the ocean, just watching the stars, maybe some fresh lobster and crab with more wine. I want that to be my wedding and reception. It's easy it's simple. I don't even want cake...I just want really good wine and really good seafood and I want my friends there. My friends mean the most to me, I think carly is going to be my best man? Not my brothers. I have three and I couldn't just choose one plus I don't want groomsmen...it's just too much, I want it simple. Easy. I think I want to fly my friends down for like a week before the wedding/ceremony just for the whole thing. I'm thinking four of my girls. Not their boyfriends unless I've gotten to know them before and then it's okay. But I want that to be MY day I want to spend it with MY friends. I'm going to be such a bridezilla, but for real isn't that like the easiest wedding ever? I mean come the hell on...it's simple and that's what I want. I really want the globes though, just wait till you see those bitches. OH and I forgot to mention, instead of a wedding planner I think carly is going to be the one to go shopping with us. I can't wait to meet the love of my life. Like literally.

I want all the things I do so all my friends who outlive me can go to the shore with my ashes in a box, sprinkle them in the deep sea. And come back to the same beach where I was married, sit at a table, drink great wine, and laugh. I don't want my death to be a sorrowful time, for anyone. I want my friends to remember me in laughter, not tears.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.