Wednesday, December 3, 2008

oh my oh my

And the plumbers are back.... I swear to God my life is completely comprised of plumbing horror stories, now that I think of it, in the last year Every place I've lived has had the worst plumbing in the world...minus Lohikan. At my place there I had like scalding water, which I love and My own water tank the size of the Atlantic. It was amazing, I never ran out of hot water, I could stay in the shower for days. And of course the plumbing here has sucked since day one. It's AWESOME. I'm also getting billed for random shit on my credit card. So I need to cancel that, because I can't cancel the charges. I think I was scammed somewhere down the line. Fuck my life people. So today is going to be a good day, I need to go get coffee and start my day.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.