Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Say hello to all the boys on top of this table that you're under.

I've been making new plans
It's how I get by
And this is sorry for the last time

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run

So I sneak out to the garden to see you
we keep quiet because we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes
Escape this town for a little while

But you were everything to me
I was begging you please don't go, and I said

Oh why can't you be, like my my waterpik shower massager
A sweet reliable machine.


I'm so dizzy, and sick and disoriented. It's ridiculous, I don't even know. So it's 330am and I'm blogging, jesus christ. By the way the lyrics are mayday parade taylor swift and 3eb. They're all the songs stuck in my head...ughhhh. I'm so tired, I think I'm going to try sleep again. I feel neurotic. Again.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.