Tuesday, December 9, 2008

uhm yes sir, I'm over you?

Go to hell, yes you and your friends.
Ughhhh why are gay people some drama whores. Okay so that's a stereotype and I realize we're not all like this but for real. I mean seriously wtf, my life is full of drama. Control your poison babe. I'm so tired and I'm at work and this is how my day went; I woke up and went to an early hair appt at the salon down the road and had my hair cut and toned, it looks good but cost my life. I need to figure something out, I'm not making enough money, it's not the economy...it's me. I really think it's me, I might go back too serving...I don't know. I'd love to get back into a restaurant. My bosses said I can't get my lip pierced or I have to take it out when I work, well you have to wait for it to heal first...Fuck that. I'm going to Florida and I'm going to work in telemarketing. I'm hungry for muscadines, and yes I hate my job. PS I'm over your bullshit lies, and pretentious kisses. They weren't that good anyways ;)

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.