Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's time to turn and face the music

Say hello to the composer
He's sitting to your right
He wrote every score
Every line of your life
Say hello to the maestro
He's waiting to begin
To lead the orchestra
Which you call your friends
Say hello to the piano player
He's about to play your soul
Every note, Every chord
And you feel it start, so slow
Say hello to your singer
She's singing just for you
Singing harmony, and melody
Every note, in perfect tune.
Now turn and face the music
Turn and watch the stage
This isn't Just another day
Another phase, another page.



It's time to face the music. I need to turn and listen to what is playing out in front of me. I wrote this masterpiece and I need to hear it played. It's a work in progress. I'm going to Florida. Soon. As in, a couple weeks. I've said it before but this time it's for real. I'm going to school there. In January, everybody smile and pretend you're happy for me...k thanks. And I'm excited for it. There's alot of very exciting things about moving, missing my best friend...is not. Oh carly.

Carly, I need you. In my life. All the time. This may just be the hardest thing to ever happen to us, other than all the death, distance and stupid bitches before this. :) I need you like air and quite frankly I'm not sure how I'm going to do this without you. This move is scarier than when I moved out at 14. I'm not quite sure what to do. I'll make it through somehow but I really want you with me. I'm hoping you'll join me soon. I'm hoping someday you'll join me in the sun. You deserve it.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.