Saturday, December 20, 2008

Prop 8 and how it's ruining america.

Okay so I realize that I'm always bitching about prop 8 but it effects me directly. I do hope to get married some day if I find the right guy. The newest thing in the prop 8 debate: Prop 8 martyrs, saints, whatever the hell it is they're calling themselves are now pushing for the 18 THOUSAND marriages, that means two people in each, who love each other very much, to be void. think about 36 THOUSAND individuals who, if this passes, will be heart broken and pretty much told they're second class and don't deserve to marry. These people want to take marriage from the people who already have it. So imagine if we tried to go back to slavery. Are you kidding? For real? Yea. So these people will be divorced and not by their own choice, thousands of people are being told that once again they have to change their name, their taxes, they're medical coverage. Everything. All this says is "You can't sit in the front of the bus." It proves, prop 8 is not about a definition, it's about discrimination. Why is it such a big deal to these people? I mean honestly like when was the last time you heard of a gay person flipping out and donating money to wreck a marriage? We don't care if you love the woman you're cheating on, beating, and more than 50% probability going to divorce, then by all means, be married and LOVE IT. There hasn't been a single divorce in any of these 18k marriages. Does that tell you anything??? Like if I want to I can go to vegas, snort coke in a cheap hotel bathroom, drink bottles and bottles of booze, until I can't even pronounce my own name, walk to any 24 hour wedding chapel and marry some woman off the street. It's legal. I can pay someone to have sex with me at a whorehouse in vegas. Hell I can sell my virginity on the internet, it's been done. I can have sex with as many men as I can fit into a week, on camera, for money. I can drink until I'm dead. It's all legal. And it's sad, like what kind of a corrupt world do we live in where this is possible. Yet I can't get married to a man? I honestly don't see how people think I'll be imposing on their rights. Or how it's dangerous. Whatever, I'm going to get married, even If I have to have it done by a close friend. I don't care. I'm not going to be pushed into the underground. What's next it's illegal to be gay? We're corrupting your beautiful world of divorce, cheating, and shows like desperate hoousewives? Go to hell. If you don't support gay marriage I think that's your view and I think it's awesome to have an opinion, of course we don't agree. Still, it's your right to have a view on the subject and I'm not going to fight you about it. Supporting prop 8 is another, supporting prop 8 means you support hatred and discrimination and it's no longer prop 8 in my eyes, it's prop8 of hatred, lies, bigotry, and discrimination. Any supporter of this proposition, is no friend of mine. Sorry. I was born this way prop 8 isn't going to change me. :) Love you bitch!

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.