Tuesday, December 2, 2008

NOT TODAY!

I do not have the time nor the energy for this today, of all days my morning could suck, today is not the day... here's today's story. I get up early, go to the God damn dmv, and once again I'm greeted with snarkyness. I go in, and head to the "service" desk, where I'm told that I have to have a piece of mail with me in order to change my address on my license. There's a fifteen day period in which you have to change your addy well it takes 30 days for your mail to completely switch, I don't get bills, soooo.... So the guy says to me, with of course the dmv holier than thou attitude which they all recieve in training, like their God's gift to the world for working at the fucking dmv. Okay so he says to me, I don't know what to tell you, gee thanks asshole. So I leave and come back with a ups box I ordered a catalog in. I said can I pay for this with cash or debit? No. Only money order or check, well seeing that I don't use checks I'm not going to get a money order to have my license switched, I told him I'm not going to do it, I'm just going to ignore it. He reminded me of the consequences, jail. To which I replied. "Go to hell. You can't have me arrested if you don't know my address." Yea I'm trying to avoid leaving a paper trail, by changing my fucking address on my license. jesus christ. like what are the prerequisites for working at the dmv. 1. Must be able to huff 1 quart of paint 2. Must be able to not crack under pressure 3. Must have a creative mind, for strategies on inconviencing people. LIKE WTF. FML to the max, I'm so sick of the dmv, fuck it, if the cops show up at house, which they won't cause they don't know my addy but if they do, I'll say whatever call up kevin, don't say I didn't try. Or I'll just deny it. They can't prove I'm greyson, I'm obviously not at 409 s west coudy. So they can all go to hell. And of couse it's 1100am and I'm dealing with the usual bullshit drama.... The woman upstairs is going to the er, again, this time for possible pneumonia. I'm so tired of the bullshit...Please save your greivances, please just not today. NOT FUCKING TODAY.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.