Wednesday, December 24, 2008

So I'm pretty sure than nobody reads my blog. But I don't care.

So I'm home for the holidays, I'm at moms house, and about five minutes ago I got the 5 year old excitement for opening gifts tmr. That made no sense, I feel like I'm five years old and I can't wait to open gifts. I already snuck a peek into my stocking. Lol. I know, I'm OUT OF CONTROL. So I'm home, this is kind of my update; while everyone is on winter break I'm still working my ass off only a couple hours from my moms house, she visits me just about every weekend. For those of you who don't read my blog and didn't know. So anyways I'm home, I miss home because it means I don't have to work and I can sit on the couch all night and watch logo if I want, it's nice because I don't have to worry about any obligations, other than the whole christmas thing tomorrow. I kind of have to be there for that, not a big deal though. So that's what I'm doing, I'm on the couch watching logo. Of course my mom behind the crazy woman she is re-did my room. She cleaned it out and set up my bed. I LOVE IT. I feel home, which is nice. However I have an inner battle I'm fighting. Do I, or do I not bring edward with me to florida? Edward is a computer chair that I bought. Where did I get him?!?!? Omg I can't remember....texting carly.... He's upholstered in pink fabric which hides the rainbow taffy looking stripped fabric underneath which has recently emerged for the world to see. He's the most comfortable thing ever. I love edward, he's like a really old double arm chair, I've had him for YEARS. But omg I can't remember where I bought him, I don't think I found him I'm pretty sure I bought him from somewhere......still waiting for a reply from carly.....this is bugging me. Bu yea okay so moving on, me and carly named him edward because I he just needed a name, he's been by my side and under my ass since what feels like forever, I think anyone who has come into my room and had a seat on him has fallen asleep at one time or another in edward. He's all like old and worn out. I'll post a picture someday. GOD I CAN'T REMEMBER AND CARLY STILL HAS YET TO TEXT ME, THE STUPID BITCH. Whatever so enough about edward...I want to take him. I'll be driving to florida the 5th and 6th I think we're going to make reservations at a hotel we stayed at once upon a time in virginia. It's going to be a BLAST. So anyways I'm home, it's a good time. If you want to see me before I shove off get a hold of me, there's a few people I absolutely HAVE TO SEE and one person who's local ish who i really want to meet. IDFK. Find me, happy holidays, stay sober, and be safe. mooches. bitches.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.