Monday, January 26, 2009

I have to call maintenance

P.s I hate insomnia. I seriously can't sleep and I have a website to build tomorrow. Someday when I'm rich I want days to myself where I can just say "I'm not coming into work tomorrow I'll be working at home." And I can just spend the day with my kids chilling out at the house kinda working, really not. Going to lunch with my babe car car, spending the day with my real family. See I'm gay... and I want the American dream, Just like you. By the way check out the newest rendition of an advice blog. It's pretty amazing. Www.apartment1227.blogspot.com Our new site is coming soon....so shut up.
somethings missing


Take you away
From this empty apartment
You stay
And forget where the heart is
Someday
If ever you loved me you'd say
It's okay


I feel like I should've adapted that to me.

Waking up from this nightmare
How's your life?
What's it like there?
Is it all what you want it to be?
Does it hurt when you think about me?
How broken my heart is?
The chorus bleeds in


It's okay to be angry.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.