Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'M IN EFFING PERKINS.

Okay so I’ll put up the update tmr. Right now I just want to write. I’ve got my playlist going in the bathroom, and I’m taking a bubble bath and I just try to block out a lot of the things that are bothering me. One being the loneliness, I still don’t have a job and as long as Verizon keeps scheduling bullshit appointments, I’ll still be staying here at the apartment on a regular basis with no internet, cable, or anything. It’s really sad. I like to not think about home and all the things I walked away from but it’s difficult when you have so much time to think and this is what I’ve gathered. I’m lonely, and I need a job. Yup, that’s the extent of it. Believe it or not. I’ve been going out at night and partying quite a large amount since I’ve been here. It’s the days that kill me, I just hate sitting around like being useless. Plus we don’t have furniture to lay around on. My bed and the living room carpet have been my main stage for three days. I’m getting a bike tmr and in between the appointment times I plan on seeing Sarasota, I don’t quite know how to attach a bicycle to a bus but I’ll figure it out, it can’t be that difficult. Anyways, tmr I need to buy a backpack and look fresh, go to borders and go to interviews. I hope I can do that all tmr. If not there’s always Friday. I don’t really want to put off work until Monday though. So, once I get internet I’m going to quit smoking, that’ll be a whole series of blogs. Some hoodlum dressed in all black just ran underneath my balcony looking in all sorts of windows for all sorts of trouble. The Italians live below me, and they’re dangerous. If you piss them off. I applied to a mob front pizza shop earlier this week. That’s good news. Ohhh so here’s last nights events. We went to the shore, bought a bottle of wine and ran around the streets of downtown, drunk. It was amazing. I had a great time. I can’t wait for steed and his girlfriend to get home. I’ll be posting this tonight from borders but it’s 7 0 clock now. So I’m also in another predicament. Because I can’t pay my phone bill it’s getting shut off. I simply don’t have the funds to take care of it. And that saddens me, but life will go on, I can do without a phone for a while. I feel very poor all of the sudden. I was supposed to go to orientation to get money for college but, because I sat down in a room full of hookers, roidies, cowboys, and gang members, I left and skipped it to go fishing with my brother. It seemed like a good idea at the time, I still think it was fun, and occupied a day of unfilled time however I do need the money for college but I see it like this the only thing the money is going to pay for is the tuition I still have to pay 380 dollars in fees. And I don’t have it, so again, it’s on hold until I find the money. I need some rich old banker to take me in and pay for me to go to college. God, that is so typical me. I hate my life. But I love Florida! HAHA. I really don’t feel like I’ve moved I feel like I’ve been on vacation. I hope that feeling goes away soon, because I’m a little bit homesick and a little bit tired, a little bit more and a little bit higher. Okay so I need to go clean up a little bit and go read before my brother and his gf get home. All my lovins from Sarasota XOXO Greyson.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.