Sunday, January 25, 2009

sula luna

So all the sudden, my room isn't as cold. Sorry it's been a while I've been really busy in the new city. It's been really hectic plus my room mates and I just started a new project blog thing and we're trying to get that underway but...I had to blog about two things. The fact that I feel so weird I can't even describe it. I really honestly feel like I'm going through menopause...and there's no gay bars or clubs here that I can get into. It really sucks. I feel like nothing I say makes sense...I keep typing the same shit and erasing it. Holy shit that song ended really fast. Okay, also I feel like I'm having an OCD attack. I'm listening to Norwegian singers...I know. Okay so anyways the other thing I needed to post was the fact that the guy across the drive ordered him some lip service from some hooker. I just watched the girl walk in. She looks like a total street walker too. I swear to god she does. I don't think she's wearing pants, she's in like knock off jimmy choo come fuck me pumps and this bitch has got legs for DAYS.... And she's in like a shrunken fur parka??? I don't even know omg. Ya okay so she walked in literally off the street. From somewhere. I'm pretty sure she's a hooker because I haven't seen her and I've seen everyone...even the italians downstairs half naked...it was amazing. OMG the oldest does his laundry naked with the shades and windows open I can almost smell his masculine male nudity...almost. Oh and I would just like to thank Italy personally for giving us these beauties, he literally has davids abs and omg pecs to death!!! Also also also I saw some creeper watching me yesterday when I got home he was outside of our breezeway and when I looked over he ducked behind a wall and then...We think someone is breaking into the apt in the middle of the night because at like 3 am someone walks in and leaves and a couple hours later comes back and locks the door. I wouldn't be surprised, our mailbox key opens up just about every other mailbox on the property. I gotta learn everybody's birthday to cover the rent haha. J/K J/K But anyways it's like almost five. I need sleep goodnight, sula luna

2 comments:

Tarajean* said...

lol grey i miss you!! like sooooo much!! and you make me laugh. basically my life is really dull with out you. not that it really is dull i mean you know me, drama finds me! but i do miss you and really it's just not as fun and flamboyant without you!!

Myself said...

= ) marry me tara

 
My name is hubert.