Tuesday, March 17, 2009

=]]

Some random things I found on my laptop before clearing it:


Lift your head while they change the hospital sheets.
It took her three months to quit
But only a day to live the life she dreamed.
Justifying nothing
Believing not a thing
Speaking the truth
Doing her own damn thing




another,

Only you would make a heart break with a smile and only you would make my heart break worth my while.

here's another,


So I’ve decided that my everyday life is an amazing drama, and the whole audience is in shock and terror, it sucks that they need subtitles for everything that goes on, everything, even my thoughts are interrupted by the narrarator on the phone.

And another,

It was when I finally came to, and saw the disgustingness of what I was doing, it was then I wanted to cry. I never had before. There in that trailer, I had let I go too far and when I had finally finished what sodomy I thought I could handle, I was out of breath. I couldn’t speak. I finally inhaled and said, “I should go.” I whispered though in my mind I was screaming. All he had to say was “That’s okay, are you okay?” and he smiled. I said “I’m fine, please just- I need to go”. I realized that night while I struggled for the nicotine in the drag, that standing in this mans driveway feeling disgusted with myself, was worthless, and it wouldn’t get me anywhere. I decided to move on, and I did. Finally I came to realize, that in order for me to feel great about myself, I had to stand some ground, I had to have boundaries. I now have much higher standards for any man I meet, and I will never stand in the driveway of a mans trailer dying, again.


But I am at the ocean, and you are at the Delaware
Where did we drift apart?
Like waves from a boats moor,
We failed to stay together
And now we have become bitter
It’s overcast here,
And it’s as if life itself has faded
With the boggyness of fall
It’s never clear here anymore
And neither is my head,
But I am at the ocean and you are at the Delaware…
My friend.


Some more!

Have you ever seen the ground move?
I’ve seen it breathing
Caressing each blade of grass with ease
What a beautiful breeze
I’ve seen whipperwills
Whip through the thrashing of it’s chest
I’ve seen the sun warm it’s very energy
And as I watched I thought aloud
Am I the only one to experience reality
One piece at a time.
I feel alone as I watch the lake
It’s skin thrown and thrashed
The way pebbles fall to sidewalks
With tugging, and shrugging of the shores


omg there's more?!?!?
to come...

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.