Monday, March 9, 2009

omg...I finally figured it out

she's jealous. even though she has the "best of everything" and all I have is a pair of RL's and a fake louis wallet... she's jealous. She's upset because I have a life, and friends, who happen to be awesome. And 169 profile views...she has 3 which are all me. She's also upset because there is not enough controversy on the internet...I'm surprised the hasn't left me a prop 8 comment...or maybe she did...Idk. Hunny, go home, nobody here agrees with you. I'm getting phone calls about how stupid you are. My readers don't like you. Please go away. Thanks. geez. so onto something more important...


I'm a low life also. I finally told the IT guy what I thought we broke it off...quite well actually. The usual fight to break a relationship. I'm starting to realize I'm just not cut out for this. I don't want relationships and I don't want one night stands. I need something new. I just don't know what. maybe it's closure. I'm sorry to all the men I've hurt. I'm also very sorry that I am now known as the heart break kid. My life is such a beautiful disaster. It's kinda scary really. I have limits. I'm not invincible but I am the king. I will not be pushed around and I think people know that. I think this is the biggest rebellious stage EVER. Other than that one time lol. So anyways, I'm considering going back to therapy just because I haven't been and it's not good to not go. I've been in therapy since high school and to all the sudden not go? Not a good idea. Okay I need to go take a shower and finish packing...smooches.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.