Wednesday, March 4, 2009

okay, so yesterday was my birthday

here's a list of things I accomplished:
I turned 19
I left work early
I drank 2 full bottles of wine
I managed to make a complete ass of myself in less than 4 hours
I found out why I'm moving
I sat in a jacuzzi for HOURS on end
I made out with my neighbor in the jacuzzi
I fucked my neighbor...it was amazing
I lied to alot of people
I went to drag queen bingo
I shot an airsoft gun
I yelled at everybody
I announced to everyone I'm leaving
I realized...I don't belong with the IT guy from work
OR my neighbor
I got more drunk than I think I've ever been
I had the time of my life &&&
I survived!

I had the time of my life on my birthday we all went to horsefeathers for drag bingo, everybody sang to me, I made a complete fool of myself on only one bottle of wine. I loved it...all of it. I can't wait for 20 to get here because it was fucking AWESOME.
cheers to me!

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.