Thursday, February 26, 2009

The summer is gone

No one believes the truths that you out while you sleep.
The summer is gone
The summer is so gone

I'm so sorry
I know I lied, and I know it was wrong but I don't do well when I'm caught in a lie. I never have done well. Nor will I ever. It's life. I lie. I'm building a life, that I don't want to lead, but it's the only thing I know how to do well. And I even suck at that. I really like you, but you're sometimes just too much, I don't well under the microscope. Behind this velvet curtain, there's duct tape, a lot of duct tape, holding most of it together, and there's simple white rope at the top. Holding it all up. The cheats and the lies that hold this thing together, for some people genius, for others, just shame. I've fucked alot of things up in my life. I don't want this to be another one, I don't want to run this thing into the ground, before it hits the water. I know it's tough, I've never been easy. I know I'm abrasive I've never been quite smooth, and I know I'm not simple, I've always been this complicated. Please don't take this too much to heart. But seriously. I have flaws. Alot of flaws. I'm not asking you to look past them. I'm asking you not to look. I don't want to be just another notch you smoothed out of your life. I don't want to be a pleat. Please just take me for what I am, don't believe a word I say, and for the love of God. Pretend. Some days it's all I can do to get up in the morning. Honestly. It really is. Some things, like this, I just can't handle, and I'll understand if you say goodbye. I want this to work. I don't want to say goodbye, but I'm afraid I'll just fuck it up again.

I'm sorry. I was wrong.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.