Sunday, February 15, 2009

it's going to rain like never before.

I'm sick of being with you just to be with somebody, I'm sick of it I swear. I know we're not going to work but I know my options, you bought me valentines day stuff. And Now I don't want to say goodbye I feel like you need some time before I say anything. You see a future, I see a major problem. I see alot of major problems in my future. I also see a plane ticket but that's a different story. I fucked up, I realize this. It's so tough right now, I'm not really talking to my mother, she emailed me today because I didn't call her on valentines day. I'm the worst son in the world...I'm going to call her tonight and set things right... ughhh I need my mom but I hate that I need her. I'm seriously doing nothing productive with my life right now, and that's just it. I need to get back on track, now. today is not looking too bright for me, and it's about to rain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rain is good.

 
My name is hubert.