Sunday, February 1, 2009

im a good typer in this kinda condition

Seriously carrying a wallet is not that bad. check out the Slimclip for real

Am I the only gay guy alive who loves the movie shelter?!?!?!?
I SWEAR.
Sorry this blog is all over the place, I don't dare to drive and I probably smell like a brewery...wow.


Sooo anyways in this blog I was going to write some awesome excerpt from my book but I don't feel up to it. I just don't, it doesn't seem like a good idea. At least not right now maybe when I have alot more of it finished. So anyways it's coming along nicely. It really is, I'm liking it so far.

Tomorrow I'm quitting smoking...isn't that exciting? I know, pretty soon I'll be a smoke free son of a gun. Jesus that made no sense. I'm talking to my exes on AOL. jesus. Oh god.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.