Monday, February 16, 2009

See I wouldn't change my life, my life's just fine.

sweetcheeks99 said...

Sorry to shatter your perception, Sweetcheeks99 is VERY happy, content and lacks for nothing, has the best of everything without any drama whatsoever. Just likes to make "small stupid comments" LOL

You however have serious issues. ROFLMAO Be careful, I think Florida is the state with the Baker Act.


Yea...who the fuck says "ROFLMAO" am I supposed to be able to understand that?!?!? What the hell, okay so here's my thoughts on the newest worthless comment. Be prepared to be shut down bitch. you obviously are very happy, wanting to bring others down and make negative comments ALL THE TIME, you're as bad as chris crocker, quit the bitching already. Jesus. Also who cares if you have the best of everything??? This isn't high school the carla santinis in the white Lamborghinis don't scare me. How is that supposed to mean anything to me, the fact that you even put that out there makes you a pretentious little person vulnerable to any comments that happen to come your way. So fuck you, stop commenting if you're going to a cunt about everything I say. people like you are so annoying, you obviously still haven't moved past high school...and one more thing, did you pull the baker act out of your ass or what?!?! the baker act! unbelievable, go clean out your closet before you dare take a glance at mine. People like you are the reason I started this blog, please continue to follow it. When I finally make it to the top, you'll not only eat your words but probably a few gallons of ice cream while you wallow in your own pathetic loneliness. I'm living my life, and I wouldn't change it, cause my life's just fine. Fuck you.

Okay so now that I'm done fighting with anonymous internet retards lets move on to the real topic. I can ignore Judgment, it's really easy...watch me do it. I just blocked comments from stupid people. Ta! - Da! So anyways my life's just fine, I had a great night last night, I don't know whats on the agenda for tonight but I need to start working more towards a good job and I don't Quite know. I hope the IT guy can get me into a restaurant downtown. IDK he's trying. Today's a really good day, and I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I'm having a great day, and nobody's going to ruin it.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.