Monday, February 16, 2009

I am art on fire

I'm the burning desire to read more
I am the screaming of the night
On a simple downtown street
I am the person you've always been in love with
I am the problem in the solution
I am the essence of confusion
I am the loud in the quiet
And the disgust in your face
And the sob before the sigh
I am running
I am screaming
I am crying
I am the sob
I am the determination
I am the fall
I am the broken heart
I can't contain it all
I'm the wind you're feeling
And the chill running down my spine
I'm the lonely
And the lie
I'm the faker
And I'm high
This is my life
This is every day
I'm going to leave you wanting more
In each and every way

As I run down this empty street, it's only three, look at me. I'm kicking, dancing, screaming vulgarities, in the trashiest of streets. the trashiest of me, I am art on fire. I'm begging for a savior, I'm begging for salvation, I'm begging for anyone to hold me, I'm dying for vacation. I am alive, and I feel it so harsh. The freezing cold air is a friend of my lungs, breaking and shaking everything to be numb. I cannot contain these colorful emotions, in violent fits of rage. My body contorts, and thrash as I may, I'm ready for another day.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.