Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I WANNA WORK HR

And where have you been? You're only four cigarettes away.


So I still need a job, and I am thinking about starting an online company, like a satellite office. It's a great idea for a small firm and I could take care of business arrangements as well as board room meetings. I need to get a cell phone first omg, it's hell sometimes not having a phone. Ya know when you quit smoking you just want to quit all the time as the craving for one cigarette has now doubled to a pack like I feel so hormonal, I crave like a full pack of cigarettes. I swear it's true. And it's crazy, it's like halfway through february and the ice cream truck is driving by no shit!
the music that thing is playing is so incredibly creep I want it to drive right in front of my apartment but it didn't. Damn it. I want ice cream now, it's the cigarettes I swear. They're making me light headed, so that's a plus. It's my body telling me to stop smoking.

So anyways back to my online thing, I think I want to do business strategies for businesses who have clientele who need to be reached almost daily. I could work out systems where people could conference and use different board rooms to get the meetings done in a timely fashion. I think I'll call it Greys enterprise. Yup That'll be the name. And it will be genius. I'm also working on my book. Fuck it's great to be unemployed, but still I'd rather have a job.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.