Monday, February 16, 2009

Out of this tragedy came clarity.

&&& For the first time in history, I'm beginning to see clarity, and why did I not see you before this? And Why did I not meet you before tonight? I mean, I did...but I didn't. I want to get to know you, because you're every quality you possess in my dreams and you're so much more than a lie. I want to get in on the inside. And I want to be a part of your future whether it's this, or a little more, possible less. I just want to be there, to see it unravel. You're nothing like all the others I've met. You're nothing like the lies I've heard. If you're a lie, you're so much better, and I want to hear you all the time. If you're truth. Well then I find you to be a lie, and if I'm deceived...I think I can handle the truth. You are my breath of fresh air, I've been begging for you for so long. You're the crash of the falls in the distance, and the rain in my face right now. You're the subtle breeze that's only clear to me, and you're the feeling things will go on somehow. You're the instant I realize I'm there, and the directions that brought me to it. You're the moment. And I'm ready for you right now.



Sweetcheeks99 likes to make small stupid comments, and sweetcheeks99 reads my blogs regularly, and I'm sorry that you think changing your screen name somehow makes you the winner. It doesn't. sweetcheeks99 obviously is unhappy with his/her own life. That's pathetic if I've ever heard it.


OHHHH and I still don't know what I'm going to say to the artist...it's starting to get in the way, but seriously, I feel like such an ass...almost as if I'm leading him on. I've never been good at break ups. And I'm sorry to do this right now. Ugh.


p.s. florida is beautiful, the day I find a full time steady job, I'm sure the sun will shine brighter, although if my nights could get any better than this, I think I might just not be able to handle it. For real the city is lit up, by you and me, and the stars seem to be burning brighter than ever. Let's go run on the beach, and waste an hour. We'll catch up with the rest in the morning.


I love and miss you carly♥jo I wish you were here with me RIGHT NOW. But you can't be and I understand, but just know....you're always on my mind.xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to shatter your perception, Sweetcheeks99 is VERY happy, content and lacks for nothing, has the best of everything without any drama whatsoever. Just likes to make "small stupid comments" LOL

You however have serious issues. ROFLMAO Be careful, I think Florida is the state with the Baker Act.

Carly said...

as is you are always on my mind too :) trust me love i will be there soon i promise

 
My name is hubert.