Monday, February 2, 2009

Discrimination went out in the 90's

So I ran a red light today, my ticket will arrive in the mail any day now, I'll be a jail bitch, and my life will be over. God. So anyways I went to lunch today with Becca from Fla, we had a good time, then we went back to her apt to smoke cigarettes and laugh...and we did.

I masturbate to the target catalog. I'm kidding, but I could probably get off to Dolce & Gabbanna, or Fendi ads. I just love it. I'm by now means a designer whore, but let's face it there's always a certain romance in them. The models always have like that certain twinkle in their eye. I get off on love, and I don't care if you know it.

Call me Mr.Vain.

Sometimes I'm disappointed by the people I hold so close, I never say anything though. And for some reason, I freak out when they are just the slightest bit disappointed in me. It's weird I know.

Oh and I bought a mountain dew today, and I'm drinking it now. It's sad but to be honest with you, everyone has their vices and I fucking felt like doing it, so I did. I'll face the world sober someday.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.