Saturday, February 7, 2009

bring it on.

So I just got a letter from HACC the school I went to and dropped out of. yea so they write me this very thoughtful letter to say that I owe them 1,152 dollars, well guess what, I don't. So I was going to write them this letter, but I didn't have the chance, because the cowards don't post their emails on their website. Probably because of people like me.

For your reading pleasure:

Dear esteemed individuals in the HACC Student Accounts office,
I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart for that well thought out and very sensitively threatening letter. It was touching, I'm in a new apartment, a new state, a new everything, it's nice to know I still have friends like you to send me letters in the mail. And I was expecting a W-2, which I never got. Thanks though. Thank you for the threat to put my account into collections because I owe you over a thousand dollars. I don't know what you're planning to collect. I guess the plan was just to destroy my credit which surprisingly enough, is non-existent. Go figure. I'm not going to pay you this large sum of money, reason being; I don't owe it. I never borrowed any money from you, I paid for everything I ever received from your terribly run school in cash, or by check. Unless you have some check for 1,000 dollars that I don't know about, to the best of my recollection I don't owe you any money. Go ahead and put my account in collections, I need the money anyways and a court case for harassment is a great idea to make some. You're sending me legal threats by mail. Your school is run by bigots who think they also run the world, who never communicate and apparently steal money. Where did the cash and checks I paid go? In your pocket? I won't pay it. Here's my written statement, I will not pay this money. Why didn't you call me or send me previous notifications? Are you running low on money? What's the story? I don't owe your sad excuse for a school anything if anything you owe me months and a large sum of money that I wasted on classes that were so promising. This is bullshit, and I hope you find this letter offensive, because I find legal threats in my mailbox a little intrusive. Like I said I will not pay this money, and for all I care throw my account into collections. Tell Craig Davis I said hi! He's probably the one who stole my money after all I did pay twice for one semester and pay the registration fees three times. Tell him I want my money back. You truly are a sorry excuse for a school. Thanks so much. XOXO Love Grey!



Yea isn't that joyous. I don't owe them anything. I never have, I worked hard for that money and I won't put another dime into that shitty school. God. but hey good news, I'm still cute and I have a date tonight...In a couple hours actually ohhhh boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll lose whatever you think your argument is - the burden of proof will be on you. I doubt their letter would meet any threatening or illegal definition, I am sure their lawyers have already crafted similar letters to get money from deadbeats. If they upset you, score one for their side, that was the point and their intent. It may seem harassing to you, but within the limits of the law I'm sure. Have a great date.

 
My name is hubert.