Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm terrible.

Brock, I really like you, but we'll never work. I sabotage my own efforts to start relationships. Once it gets serious I get different or mean or alot of things. Most of all I get distant and will stop at nothing to get as far away from commitment as possible, I'm sorry I turned you against your best friend and I'm sorry that I don't want you. I do though. It's not you. It's me. You're adorable, not my type, fun and artistic. I'm none of those. The only thing I know how to do is play piano, and I suck at that. I'm sorry I've been thinking every night of how to tell you no. I'm sorry that you freaked me out. I'm sorry that you don't get me off. Period. I'm sorry that I'm such an asshole. You put a smile on my face and you make me giggle like high school. I just can't do this. I don't know when I ever will. Sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pathetic

 
My name is hubert.