Sunday, February 22, 2009

Show me how to lie

Okay, so I'm trustworthy, to a point. You can always trust me with things like your car, your house, your pets on the weekends, your secrets. I'm sorry. I will never tell the same story twice, I will always bail out when I'm caught in a lie, I will always lie or be completely honest. I can't even tell which is which anymore. I have certain stories that I've told so many times, it feels true. I believe them to be true, I hardly ever stop and think of them as lies. I'm in a bad situation. I found a gentleman, I really did, but I am a liar, he knows it. I can't tell if it's bad or good, because now I get the feeling everyone knows how much I lie. I was born to be a con artist, I act upon this belief so often that at times I feel nobody can be stopped. I get the feeling I'm on a fast track, in the wrong lane, with only luck on my side. But honest question? Ok. When does my luck run out?

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.